1 large onion, halved and thinly slice
1 tbsp salsa picante
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp beef broth
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Heat the oil in a medium saute pan until almost smoking.
- Throw the onions and garlic into the oil until they start to tenderize.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook covered.
- Cook 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are caramelized and most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Use to glorify your juice burger or veggie burger!