Read on for step by step photos and the recipe
2 tbsp butter or oil
1/2 cup parmesan or other cheese (we used a combo of parmesan and cheddar)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Any filling you feel like! We cooked up 3 strips of bacon, chopped them up and threw them in before starting the stove top cooking
- Heat butter/oil in an oven safe skillet.
- Mix together all ingredients. Do fluff up the eggs a bit as in scrambled eggs.
- Cook in the skillet undisturbed for 10 minutes until the bottom is firm (you may not be able to tell, but the color of the mixture will turn to the brighter yellow of cooked eggs.)
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes, checking every 5 minutes.
- Bake until the top is no longer runny and has puffed up slightly.
- Do not overcook! The problem with many a frittata is that they're burnt and too crisp.