Read more for more photos and the recipe…
1 lb chicken thighs (boneless, skin-on or off…up to you!)
1/2 cup cashews (I used cashew halves to make the texture easier…you can also use slivered almonds)
1 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
1/2 small onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp paprika
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Cayenne, Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat chicken with oil, salt and pepper. Bake on a sheet for 40 minutes.
- Cube chicken when ready to make the salad.
- Add mustard, curry, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper, mayo, and a couple of tablespoons of oil to the mixing bowl and stir.
- Add chicken, nuts, grapes, onion, and mix.
- Stir in 1/4 cup water to thin out the dressing (or more if needed.)
- Enjoy! It’s a perfect side for any summer type meal! And it adds beautiful color to your plate!